We are excited to be returning to work, but with COVID-19 still looming, we are taking extra steps to ensure the welfare of our customers and our crews. As business resumes, we want to outline what our customers should expect with their kitchen remodeling and installations.
Keeping Everyone Safe
After quarantining for weeks now, we understand that you may feel apprehensive about our team being in your home. We assure you that with the COVID-19 pandemic, safety is our top priority. We are taking extra precautions to keep our employees and customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of these procedures involve YOUR HELP:
- If anyone in your household has a temperature above 99.4 degrees, feels sick, has a persistent cough or is under medically advised quarantine please let us know ASAP so we can reschedule the installation.
- Please help us by providing as much physical distance as possible between you and the installers. At a minimum, do not be in the room where they are working.
- Please make sure the work area is completely cleared of personal possessions and spray the work area with a disinfectant cleaner before we arrive (you don’t need to wipe it off)
How We Are Moving Forward
Simple Kitchen still aims to deliver quality kitchen renovation services to customers- even as safety standards and procedures have increased. To uphold safety standards, we have made some changes to ensure our crews are operating in a cautious, efficient manner. Here is what WE are doing:
- All employees are outfitted with masks/face coverings, gloves, hand sanitizer and hand soap. It can be very uncomfortable to wear a mask during some of this work so please discuss mask expectations with your installers upon arrival.
- If either member of your installation team has a body temperature above 99.4 degrees, feels sick, has a persistent cough or has a household member that is medically advised to quarantine then neither installer will be allowed out in the field until both are cleared by a medical professional, and we will have to reschedule the installation.
Simple Kitchen Makes The Difference
Regardless of the circumstances, our customers can still expect an exceptional remodel experience. That starts with an in-depth consultation to evaluate the customer’s needs, wants, and any limitations. Unfortunately, in-person design consultations may not be practical in every case. To remedy this, we have created a digital consultation procedure that safely allows us to get an idea of your priorities and design preferences. We integrate these and your kitchen dimensions into a computer model so you can see how everything fits in your space. There is already plenty of chaos in the world, so our process also delivers a price and timeline that we will guarantee. This means less disruptions to you and your home, and getting you on the fast track to your dream kitchen.
This pandemic won’t be forever, but it may take some time before life gets completely back to normal. We hope that a kitchen renovation can bring a small amount of normalcy and joy into today’s chaos. Contact us today for a free consultation!